Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back to the 60's

Last evening tech dad and I went to a play--it was "The Odd Couple". Not only was it funny, it took us back to the 60's!! The two girls that came in were something else--I thought we were in a time warp. They were complete with turquoise shoes, hot pink shoes, 60's sheath dresses complete with matching headbands!! The best part was it was free--I went to get my hair cut and my stylist had 2 extra tickets--she asked if we would like them and I said "sure"! It was a fun night after a stressful week and we also plan to go and see Alison Kraus and the Union Station tonight!! We go for weeks and don't do anything and then we do a bunch all at once!! Dad loves the dobro player so it is his Father's Day treat.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

crt said...

good play. glad you enjoyed it.

Lauren said...

it's july... you really should think about posting something before we go to the beach.