Ok all you blog fairies--I guess I'll humor you. I hope someday your kids will hijack your blog just like you hijacked mine. Strangely enough I think they will be even more capable of computer crime than you all. We do have some very interesting grandchildren coming up!!
Nothing new here--just going to work, church, trying to stay warm, and trying to keep the cat happy. Now I don't think that is possible but we bought the furminator--after using it on her we had a big pile on the floor. Dad felt sorry for her and stopped before we should have so we will do it more today. Also today I am going to a chef's small restaurant for lunch with my coworkers to celebrate one of their birthdays. Dad and I also plan to see" The Bucket List" this afternoon. Have a good weekend you all........
Saturday, January 19, 2008
New post
Posted by Tech Mom at 1/19/2008 06:31:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok all you blog fairies--my blog is broke when I post and try to save it cannot contact blogger.com. i am doing everything like I used to but apparently something has changed....
Insert evil laugh here....
I don't think it's a blogger issue, I think it's Sponge Bob's Fault. If you promise to actually post more than once a quarter I might help you fix it.
Because I'm nice (and don't know why sponge bob apparently has issues with posting words), i changed it back for you. There are a couple of ways to keep this tragedy from occuring again!
Glad your back. I like the look of this blog - the flower is pretty. :)
The blog fairy can't promise occasional modifications won't happen again... unless tech mom decided to post more than once a month. ;) really, how hard can it be?
Post a Comment