This last week was my civic duty week...it was not an option, but I managed without too much trauma. My biggest trauma was driving downtown each day. We made some runs and I decided to go the streets instead of the interstate!!
It was really a learning experience-it is amazing that people from all walks of life can be put together and listen and attempt to determine the believability of the witnesses. It really does make one appreciate our great country. One can have a jury trial even if they are a habitual criminal. I also realized how important it is to have a fair and wise judge--may God give us more like the one that did our trial. Now back to work this week. We are so blessed with a mild winter when we hear of the bad winter in the North. Have a good week everyone.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Jury Time
Posted by Tech Mom at 2/17/2008 05:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good experience, but I'm also glad it's behind you.
beware of the curse of the blog fairy.
really, february? geet with it!
Post a Comment