Friday is my mother's 88th birthday. Since I could not be there--I wanted to make her day special so I got creative. My aunt Eunice is taking her out for lunch or so she thinks!! When they get there, all of her sisters will be at the restaurant except for the one in Florida. They will have lunch with her and then they will go to Aunt Shirley's for poppyseed cake and coffee made by my cousin Sharon. I hope she enjoys her day. I wanted to put money on her beauty shop account and they do not take credit cards!!. But good ol small towns--they are extending her the gift certificate and trusting my to send my check in the mail!! So will keep you all posted on how it all turns out!!
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm sure she had a fabulous day!
Tag... your it! I've tagged you to list 7 weird things about yourself on your blog!
Post a Comment